1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/mundo/cultura_sociedad/2009/10/091002_1200_letterman_chantaje_wbm.shtml
2.This article is about David Letterman admitting to having sexual relations with women on his program. There was a man that threatened to blackmail him with that information if Letterman did not pay him $2 million.
3. This article is about David Letterman and having his supposed dirty little secret being aired out for all the world to know about. He was accused of having sexual relations with the women on his program. I don't think this should be front page news, however I do think that just because someone is a celebrity this should not give them special privileges. I think that it's good that what he has done in the past has finally come back to haunt him because maybe then it will show people that what is done in the dark will always come to light. I also think that this shows him that his actions have consequences way beyond his own personal life, he is part of the network, he is part of the image of CBS and anything that he does will be a representation of that. So if his name is dragged into some scandal, so will his network, CBS.
4. 5 words i didn't know:
contarles- to tell
chantajista - blackmailer
desagradables- unpleasent
reconoció- acknowledge
amenazaba- threatened
